Download :Make a Bear
Make a Bear, a new dress up game in town, is made to beautify your Android! This is a free game with which you can make your own panda, or a cute grizzly bear.
If you like different plush toys, and if your room is full of these cuddly toys, then you will most certainly love this app. And what is the most famous stuffed toy of all? Everybody knows it’s a plush BEAR! These cuddly bears are famous all around the globe. They come in different size, shape and color. Here you can make a bear – we guarantee you’ll have great time while making your own virtual collection of sweet bears.
Let us tell you why this is not a classic stuffed bear maker. Firstly, you can combine different parts of the body and BUILD a teddy bear precisely the way you want him to look. You can put koala head and polar bear legs, while putting arms of the famous black bear. Once you’ve done this, you can move on to another step, and that is to dress up your bears.
Choosing the right outfit and accessorizes for your toy bear can be a very challenging task. But you don’t have to worry at all, because whatever you choose, you cannot make a wrong choice. This app is made to bring joy and fun, and cheer you up, but you can also learn a few things about dressing up. This is especially interesting dress up game for girls, but we are sure boys will love it too. They can get some pretty good ideas for their gift for Christmas for their loved ones.
The next step in this stuffed bear game would be for you to find the perfect name for each of your creations and to place them in the gallery. You can later on brag your friends about your new awesome bear toys.
Do not hesitate a minute longer and design a bear! You can either make it for your own satisfaction or make it for kids. You’ll go around the house and yell – IT’S SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE!!
How to play this game?
– You have two steps in this game. First, you get to make a bear, meaning you can change parts of its body (head, belly, arms, legs, paws). Once you make your perfect combination (e.g. brown bear and blue bear makes one big bear) you can move on to the stuffed bear clothes. Here you also have numerous possible dressing combinations (trousers, hat, glasses, shoes, shirt) and that’s how you can end up with police bear, Christmas one, or spectacled bear.
– There is a return button, which you can use whenever you are not satisfied with your design.
– Use the shuffle button to make a random combination of all these items.
– Use the mute button to turn on and off the melody.
– Press the button with the tick mark on it to choose the options: Share on Facebook, Save Image, Set as Wallpaper, Set as Contact Photo, or Start Over if you are not satisfied. Plus, you can save it in your GALLERY which you can open whenever you want to see how many plush bears you’ve made.
Please report bug and we will fix ASAP!